Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Printable Workout Page

Sometimes it's easy to read something online, but difficult to translate it into something you can use offline. For example, in my last post I gave you a solid, full-body workout with links to YouTube videos and exercise explanations on BodyBuilding.com... but you may be wondering how to "write it out" in a format that's easy to use. Obviously you can't take your computer to the gym or weight room with you, so you need something that you can print, fold up, and carry in your pocket.

With that in mind, I took the workout I created for you and put it into the format that I use for my own workouts. Workout 1 should be used for 4 weeks, at which time I'll design another workout for you to use for the next 4 weeks. Yes... you read that right. I'm going to go ahead and create another workout for you for free! (But as before, if you really want to send me $39, then I certainly won't complain!)

Again, here's the link to a PDF file of Workout 1. All you'll need to do is fill in the dumbbell weight you're using and you should be good to go (I've inserted "body" wherever the exercises are simply bodyweight exercise).

Oh, and I've also included an Ab Circuit that you can do on your "off" days. I combine this Circuit with 20 minutes of high intensity interval training on the stationary bike, which is an excellent way to burn excess fat. You may have to look-up some of the exercises on your own, but that'll be good practice for you!

Hopefully this printable workout will remove any last excuses you may have been entertaining. It's time to get up, get moving, and make sure our temples are healthy and fit!

Train hard and pray harder,
Brandon Jubar

No comments:

Post a Comment