Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Breadless Sandwich Wraps

I'm not carbophobic, but I do try to stay away from foods that contain refined white flour, which includes things like donuts, bagels, pasta, and (you guessed it) breads. Of course, this means I have to be a bit creative when it comes to lunchtime because a sandwich is certainly out of the question!

What I've been doing for a couple of weeks now is to make myself a sandwich wrap. But instead of using some sort of tortilla, I use a couple pieces of leaf lettuce. I lay them side-by-side, overlapping each other about halfway, spread on a bunch of tuna or chicken salad (both made with jalapeno mustard and NO mayo), and then roll it up.

It's an excellent, healthy "sandwich wrap", but without all of bread.

Train hard and pray harder,
~Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment